Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Cinderfella

Today is my wedding anniversary. Tonight my husband and I are going to dinner with friends. Tonight is also the Grand Rivers City Council meeting and they are swearing in the new candidates for 2009-2010, and the thing is I would really like to go. I know if I told my husband that I was going to spend our anniversary evening at city hall his response would be something like this, “Every day we spend together is a celebration so go. I’ll cook and have a late dinner waiting when you get home”. No lie. That is precisely why that even though I want to go to the council meeting, I want to spend time with him even more. Because every day we spend together is a celebration and I don’t want to miss a minute of it.
I hope someone gets pictures of the swearing in for me. I will be at dinner with my husband.

3 comments:

Original NautiGirl said...

Happy Anniversary!

Corinne Sullivan said...

Awww- happy anniversary!!

Laura K said...

Happy Anniversary! One year ago yesterday you had two houseguests crashing your day before anniversary party!

xo
L