Monday, February 9, 2009

Open for Business

Did you know a picture of our own Patti’s Settlement was recently in the New York Times? No kidding. A version of this article appeared in print on January 31, 2009, on page A13 of the New York edition of the New York Times. Check it out here -

O.k. so it may not be the most flattering picture but press is press. You will be happy to know that Patti’s Restaurant looks much better today AND is now OPEN FOR BUSINESS as is most of Grand Rivers. I don’t know about you but I suddenly feel like shopping and I am hungry for pork chops and boatsinker pie.

2 comments:

Joi @ Self Help Daily said...

I could go for a pork chop. Boat sinker pie??? I have no idea what that is, but I'm totally on board (ha ha).

Kim KY said...

The full name is Bill's boatsinker pie - they start with a rich, dark double fudge slice of pie then pile on a big scoop of coffee ice cream, top with whipped cream, drizzled chocolate syrup and a cherry. My FAV!