Friday, July 10, 2009

How Did I Forget to Tell You This?

The NEW Grand Rivers Visitor's Guides are here. I can't believe I haven't posted this news. Maybe because I was busy in June mailing a record 588 guides to inquires. That is a big number for our tiny village; remember only 350 people live here.

Kudos to Mz. Laura K for her design work on the guide. To borrow a word, the guide is fabulous.

An online version will be available on the Grand Rivers website soon.

In others news, Japanese beetles have invaded the rose bushes of the clinic. Of course my bushes (which stand maybe three feet away) are beetle free. Imagine that.

Don't worry about the clinic roses. This morning there were two nurses and an LPN attending to them, and I can tell you those beetles don't stand a chance.

No comments: