Thursday, March 19, 2009

Next Please

Now that the Ultra Run is over I am busy with promotions for the next Grand Rivers event; Stanley Walker Day. Our sponsors are really helping out and make planning this event easy for me.

A big thank you goes to Vida with Green Turtle Bay Resort who designed the artwork for our posters and print ads. I love the design. Stanley just came by my office and I showed him the posters. He is thrilled.

A big thank you also goes to the Badgett Playhouse. They are letting us use the playhouse for free and 100% of the donations collected at the door will go to Kosair Charities.

A big thank you also goes to WCCK Radio. WCCK is an event sponsor and is helping with the promotions and will also be donating event t-shirts for us to sell. T-shirt proceeds will also go to Kosair Charities.

Don't forget to mark your calendars for Saturday, April 4 at 1:00pm and join us for the Stanley Walker Day Jam for Kosair Charities. Stanley and friends are going to provide us with a great afternoon of entertainment, and I have a couple of suprises for him. Looks like everything is coming together and I am really getting excited about this event.

No comments: